Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Paducah, KY Quilt Show in April (25th Anniversary Celebration)



This year's Paducah, KY quilt show is fast approaching! I have not yet been to this event in the 3 years I have lived nearby, but maybe this year, me and my mom can go. Last year, I had the opportunity to sell some of my booties in a fun quilt shop there, and I did not take advantage of the good opportunity like I should have! Then, I went back several months ago, and the shop had vanished...like it had never been there in the first place. Very sad, I tell you!

See the Paducah Quilt Show site HERE...

AQS Quilt Show

Join us for the
25th Anniversary Celebration!
April 22-25, 2009


Paducah is a a mecca for quilters and quilt enthusiasts during the American Quilter's Society Annual Quilt Show & Contest each April.

In addition to the juried exhibit of the finest workmanship and most creative quilts in the world, the festival features a merchant mall, workshops and special events throughout the community.

The AQS Quilt Show is held in multiple venues - the Paducah Expo Center, Julian Carroll Convention Center and JR's Executive Inn, all located at One Executive Blvd. in downtown Paducah. Additional events are held at the Carson Center, Paducah's new performing arts venue, and other locations throughout the community.

Meet all the "Best of Show" winners from the past 25 years at this special anniversary celebration and visit the internationally acclaimed National Quilt Museum of the United States.

Show hours:
Wednesday thru Friday – 9 AM - 6 PM
Saturday – 9 AM - 5 PM

Advance Admission:
AQS Members: $8 Daily; $15 Multi-day
Non-members: $10 Daily; $30 Multi-day

At the Door Admission:
AQS Members: $9 Daily; $17 Multi-day
Non-members: $11 Daily; $30 Multi-day

For accommodations during the show, download the AQS Approved Accommodations below or call or email the CVB at info@paducah.travel to have the list sent to you via US Postal Service or e-mail.

No comments: