This person found me through the Strange Folk Website, which so kindly displays the info about all of its participants...
Anyhoo, here is her message:
I put on the Sierra Club’s (6th Annual) Green Gift Bazaar, where we try to make Black Friday, Green Friday!
• This year’s event will be on Friday, November 28th from 7am-6pm at 220 Alton Square Mall
• You may also vend on Saturday, November 29th from 10am-2pm with no additional fee. Please mark this on your registration form.
• The fee is $20 and includes one 8’-10’ table and one chair. If you need more chairs, please bring them.
• A reduced fee of $15 is offered only to vendors that will help set up window decorations two weeks ahead of time; a plus is that your wares will be viewed by anyone visiting the mall prior to that day. Great adverstising!
• 220 Alton Square Mall (the old St. Anthony’s Wellness Center location). it has two large store windows we can display some vendors’ items in and posters about the date/time. it also has a back entry for easy vendor set-up and doors lock at night so we can set up on Wednesday evening.
Let me know if you are interested!
Three Rivers Project Coordinator
Piasa Palisades Group of the Sierra Club
223 Market Street
Alton, IL. 62002
THEIR WEBSITE HERE.