Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Upcoming Show: Big Ass Indie Art & Craft Show

i received this information from a very cool woman who visited me at my garage sale and purchased some of my hand sewn items for her new grandson. She has been incredibly helpful linking me to various art venues and possible places to sell my goods in the St. Louis area. I am very happy I met her!
Here is the info on one of them...
***Big Ass Indie Art & Craft Show***
Friday, December 5
7 pm to 11 pm
Mad Art Gallery presents the Big Ass Indie Art and Craft Show, your alternative to the alternative holiday craft shows. Our 2008 show offers three days of shopping (December 5, 6, 7) in St. Louis' most spectacular and well-known venue for art exhibitions and unique events. Our show focuses on presenting original art and hand-made crafts of the highest quality in a shopping environment designed to provide your customers with a pleasurable shopping experience. We are looking for artists with a unique vision whose work reflects skillful execution and original ideas. Applications are due September 15, 2008. Let me know if you get in!

No comments: