Now here is a lady that is full of good ideas!! She even adds this wonderful information below one of her images on FLICKR HERE.
- Tablecloths - $3 twin sheets from Walmart
- Cheap Bunting made with ribbon, glue dots, and sheet scraps (not durable!)
- Peg boards to display pendants
- Carousel displays and necklace displays purchased from jewelry store closing.
- Curtain panels from Ikea
- Banner from WilsonGraphics.com (LOVE it!!!)
This kind of information is so incredibly valuable! Thanks to Annie Howes for sharing this with us. See her Flickr Page HERE.