Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Wren Handmade Doll Making Classes in Brooklyn


So, this beautiful e-card came in my email today. Wren Handmade, which has impeccable style and skills, is hosting a doll-making class soon in Brooklyn. To learn more, have a nice time at her shop...

Here is the note:
"I wanted to share a few exciting announcements from Wren Handmade! First I am going to be teaching a doll making class in Brooklyn on Tuesday evenings in September. It will be held at Lena Corwin's studio in Fort Greene. Please visit here for all the details and to sign up. Also, I recently shared a crocheted bracelet pattern on the Purl Bee. Check that out here. I've just stocked my Etsy shop with new dolls as well as many other goodies. As always, check my blog for updates and news (including our recent trip to Scandinavia). Thanks for all your support and buying handmade! "

MORE INFO ON THE CLASS HERE...

No comments: