Sunday, August 16, 2009
Oliver + S Trunk Shows
I love this company. They sew and produce patterns for beautiful childrens' clothing.
And, they have this sewing program/license that you can buy for only $6. It allows you to use their patterns/designs and sew them in your shop. You are required to sew one of their cute tags in the garment, but wow, what a great deal if you have a fun shop.
You can see the trunk show at the following locations:
* Waechter's Silk Shop Asheville NC, June 2-June 15
* Seams Like Home Quilt Shoppe, Anchorage AK, June 19-July 3
* Colonial Quilts, Savannah GA, July 10-July 24
* Bay Window Quilt Shop, Perham MN, July 30-August 13
* The Stitchin' Post, Sisters OR, August 18-September 7
Please take a look at their shop or blog...
Some of the shops they are involved with: