I had previously contacted you regarding a childrens designer trunk show style shopping event that I organized. The last one was a great success and I am organizing 2 more this month. The concept is still the same - it's boutique style shopping at discounted prices featuring local vendors. Both locations are existing retail spaces with good walking traffic.
This will be the 5th show I've organized, the past being in Wrigleyville, Lincoln Park and the South Loop. The past shows have proven to be a profitable venue to introduce our products to a new audience as well as liquidate excess/past season’s inventory.
Below is information regarding the 2 upcoming events. Because the venues are real retail spaces up for lease I could only finalize the details in the last couple of days and would need confirmation of your participation before this coming Wednesday.
- 3 days August 21-23 Friday to Sunday
- regular store hours 9:30 - 7:00 pm
- retail storefront on Armitage and Fremont (by Lush, Paul Frank Store, Camelot)
- will have no more than 8 vendors
HIGHLAND PARK SHOW
- 3 days August 28, 29 and 30
- regular store hours from 9:00 - 8:00 pm
- retail storefront on 2nd street across Pottery Barn, Restoration Hardware and Saks 5th Ave
- to coincide with Taste of Highland Park and Port Clinton Art Show
- will have no more than 6 vendors
Should you have questions or require more information I can be best reached at 312-343-4964 or through this email address. Feel free to refer other vendors but we won't have vendors selling the same or similar products and will accept the first one that confirms.