Saturday, April 25, 2009

Next Weekend!! May 1-3 Many Important Events!!!

First off, if you have forgotten, the Paducah, KY Quilt Show is happening this weekend. So check it out if you haven't already. Also this weekend, there were tons of great garage sales happening today. (I had fun, I will tell you...). There was a sale at the SIUC Arena Parking Lot, more of a flea market. This year, the prices were fortunately LOWER than last year. Found lots of goodies there too.

So, for next weekend, there are a couple events so far...

My event at Eastern Illinois University called Celebration is happening May 2-3. The event takes place from about 10-4 each day. Saturday, there's a free concert following the event. I have been keeping busy with creating goodies, and hope to post pictures if people let me take them.
(find info in the page margin to the right------>)

Next, there is the Carbondale DAWF (Downtown Art n Wine Festival) I will unfortunately miss the first session, but there are two more sessions this year.
(find info in the page margin to the right------>)

Any more events, let me know in a comment below...

No comments: