Saturday, May 23, 2009

Shawnee Hills Wine Trail Art Festival




Today I visited the Shawnee Hills Wine Trail Art Festival. It was nice and hot too! There were a lot more vineyard and food vendors than last year. It was prety spread out as well, with was good and bad. I am not sure how much the art vendors were selling, but every booth that had wine sampling was completely PACKED!! I am not exactly sure where they advertised, since I am out of the loop of many mass mediums here. But...It was a very nice event, and I am sure it would be fun to bring the family and have a nice day in the sun. There was non-stop, live music, and the atmosphere was incredibly safe. I think they had a baseball game or two, which is a fun twist to other events anywhere.

There were some very nice vendors there too. They don't have a website as of yet, but I may make them a blog sooner or later. Just have to see who to talk to.

Today and tomorrow until 6pm. Check it out if you are in the area.
Entry Fee: $3 non-drinkers, $15 for wine glass with tons of samples...

No comments: