Monday, June 6, 2011

Art In Turley Park - INDIE CRAFT SHOW - Apps Available





So, I have such a great time collecting artists for the Carbondale Downtown Art and Wine Fair that I just decided to host my own show!!!

Art in Turley Park will be held on Sunday, October 23, 2011 from 10-5.
TURLEY PARK is located at 300 West Main Street Carbondale, IL 62901
I can't wait to see how many great vendors we get in the show. I am open to taking vendors from any location at all....

The spaces are only $25, and there are still spaces open. A vendor map will be available shortly. We have already had lots if interest from some of my absolute favorite Etsy artists so far!!! Only hand-made items are accepted! This will ensure the absolute best shopping experience ever.
The application is available HERE

Art in Turley Park will be held under a beautiful pavilion on a fall Sunday. There is a huge playground facility nearby, so bring the kids and let them play in a very safe environment while you shop! What can be better than that?

Also, we will host a Cutest Dog Contest at 2pm. Dogs of all shapes and sizes are welcome, and there will be 3 prizes awarded to the pups who are voted The Cutest!!

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at: ArtInTurleyPark (at) yahoo dot com. Applications still available!! Please inquire if needed. Thank you :)

No comments: