Sunday, February 27, 2011
Chatty Crafty Show in Chattanooga, TN on June 25-26, 2011
Or, find them on FACEBOOK...
Call for Vendors – Because it’s fun to be Crafty with Chatty. Miss Chatty requests the honor of your presence, nay, demands your crafty goods served at her waterfront location of the Tennessee River. Chatty Crafty is a juried bi-annual DIY/Indie craft show in Chattanooga, Tennessee
Chattanooga, Tennessee – February 18, 2011 – Applications are now being accepted for the June 25-26, 2011 Chatty Crafty on the Chattanooga Green. Applications due March 6, 2011.
Miss Chatty prides herself on serving her community, and providing Southern Hospitality to patrons and artisans alike. To show her vendor love, Miss Chatty offers oodles for the $150 show fee:
* 10×10 booth for 2 days of awesome selling adventures – booth sharing allowed; guidelines on application
* Overnight security to protect your hard work! – insert obvious disclaimer here: use commonsense in what you leave in your booth overnight!
* Volunteers to help unload upon arrival and load up at the end of the show or just give you a moment to catch your breath and grab a bite
* Promotions galore – Miss Chatty will take Chattanooga by storm with a media blitz of print/radio, posters, fliers, internet campaign and promotion packets at downtown hotels – yes, even the Chattanooga Choo Choo!
* Complimentary breakfast and vendor VIP tent with healthy snacks and drinks for vendors. We know you need your coffee, water and a quick bite so it will be there throughout the show!
* A Party! Saturday night meet-n-greet with fellow crafters and local retailers – and Mojo Burrito will be on deck again this year to fill your belly before you collapse for a good night’s rest before a busy Sunday.
2010 marked the debut of Chatty Crafty, to the tune of 70 artisans exhibiting from 14 states. Vendors sold their wares from cities large and small, including the surrounding southern cities, Atlanta, Nashville, Greenville, Asheville, as well as Boston, Chicago, St. Louis, Austin and Brooklyn. 2011 is expected to experience some healthy growth, with a few new nuances and perks.
Besides an ideal location in a city that loves the DIY/Indie spirit, what makes Chatty Crafty unique is the founders’ commitment to providing a memorable, successful and “sane” vendor experience. They, know firsthand what makes a harried show vs. happy show. Miss Chatty herself says, “Extra attention to detail and supporting vendors through personal service can go a long way in facilitating a successful, seamless show experience, or one of those super-duper stressful shows that leaves us overworked, cranky, or just plain hungry – we’ve been there!”
So why are you still sitting there? All this and service with a smile brought to you by Miss Chatty – truly an event not to missed! Hit that APPLY button.
Deadline is March 6th….get on it!