Sunday, February 7, 2010

Toronto's Erotic Arts & Crafts Show



Whoa, what a freakin' funny idea! I found out about Toronto's Erotic Art and Craft Show today while searching through Etsy! I saw these funny buttons by Sweetiepie, and I HAD to learn more :)

A blurb from their home page says this:
"We're the home of the Toronto Erotic Arts and Crafts Festival and web site that features awesome erotic crafters and artists around the web. This year's fair will be held at the Gladstone Hotel on Saturday, February 13th.

The Toronto Erotic Arts and Crafts Fair is a one-of-a-kind sexy fair that brings together artists and crafters just in time for Valentine's Day. Knitters, crafters, zinesters, card makers, and artists of all types will be creating erotic objects for this one day celebration of DIY sex and romantic culture."

I can't exactly post many of the pics from their featured crafters, but I can show you the fun buttons that Sweetiepie shows...

No comments: