Friday, April 5, 2013

Free Printable // Craft Fair Inventory Sheet

Craft Fair Season is upon us! Our local Carbondale, IL Farmer's Market will have it's second event of the season tomorrow.

In honor of this lovely weather and new creations, I created this document below. If you click on it, you should be able to view it in 8.5" x 11" and just print as many as you need!

How To Use: After printing the page(s), punch holes and insert into a 3-ring binder. The prettier the binder, the better, since your customers will also see this binder at times. You may also want to keep some looseleaf notebook paper or similar in the binder to record custom orders and customer/vendor info. Keep lots of business cards at hand too.

As you sell various items, write a quick description and price on the page provided below. This makes the sale process WAY easier and more organized! 

Happy Crafting...



7 comments:

Tamara said...

Thank you so much for sharing your printable! I featured a link to it on Moogly this morning! http://www.mooglyblog.com/craft-fair-checklist/

beccy said...

Thank you! This is great!

Sabrina said...

This is awesome! Organization makes my life so much happier.
Cheers!
Sabrina
http://www.SabrinaSandoval.com

Amanda's_Pennant said...

Thank you for sharing this! I love to keep things super organized too, especially when it comes to keeping track of how each show goes. Certain shows in my area cater to a very specific market, so it's nice to reflect back and see what themed items sell, and where. I appreciate you taking the time to share with other crafters! :)

amandaspennant.etsy.com

Unknown said...

Im having trouble printing? if i right click on image when it comes up, your whole page appears? is it me? lol thnx debbie

Unknown said...

When clicking on image, then print preview, I see the whole webpage with the list miniaturized 3 times. Is there another way to download/print? Thanks.

Unknown said...

Such a small world! I just clicked on this from Pinterest because I liked the layout of this document, and you are in Carbondale.... I am in Marion! Thanks for the great printable I look forward to using it!